Today we will continue to develop exercises to help improve our focus.
- Try to focus your attention on how your hands feel. Now clap them three times, then stop.
- What sensations can you feel? See if you can zoom your focus in on one part, such as the tip of your right little finger.
- Repeat this again from step 1, and this time try expanding your attention to your whole hand, and then to just one part of it.
2. Read and listen to a poem
- Read The Great Realisation.
- Highlight the poem to show your favourite lines and phrases.
- Watch the performance of the poem:
- Was it as you expected it to be?