1. Imagine a character’s questions
- Look closely at Eric’s Questions
- What do you think he might be asking?
- Can you think of three possible questions for each of these pictures?
- If you would like to, watch the story again using the PowerPoint: Eric or watch Ruth Mertten reading the book https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H71F0-_QrpE
2. Remind yourself about Pronouns and Determiners
- Use the PowerPoint on Pronouns and Determiners.
- In your exercise book complete 'Pronouns and Determiners Practice'.